Thursday, September 11, 2008

Posers

As I sit an listen to Barack Obama, I get an uneasy feeling in my stomach. He talks about all this change, and how it will change America and change the lives of Americans. How he will, "change", Washington. He also talks about his change from being a Muslim, to a Christian. He also talks about how this new, change, will change our foreign relations. How his new change , will lower taxes, how it will change the youth of America. Oh, and most of all, he will change the war in Iraq, right! I used change a lot in this little piece of literature, but, so does Barack. Where is the change Barack, you have never once told us, the voters, about what this change really is. I think it is time for him change his speech writer, or maybe his entire staff. Anyway, who really cares, I mean, every presidential candidate sugar coats the issues, but never really mans up about anything, " Poser."

6 comments:

Carli said...

way to tall it like it is babe!

Sarah said...

Wow, you really nailed it on the head! Bry and I are so scared of his tactics, and it is utterly infuriating that people don't see through his fluff speeches! Talk about a wolf in sheep's clothing...

Veronica said...

I am so with you on this!! Love it that you have a blog now :)

earlh75 said...

Obama scares me!!!!!! Really.

Your cuz Heather from the Webb side (Loralies daughter)

Austin McKeon said...

Dang. This is great.
You totally ripped him one, and he needs that. Its so true. He talks and talks but has not had any "plan" to bring change. Anyway. Feel free to stop my my blog.

Peace

Marcee said...

I found this blog today and am SO glad that I did! You are totally right on about Obama... We do not need him in the White House!!